If you want to bolster your financial confidence and begin making a positive impact on the bottom line, attend the Financial and Strategic Analysis Workshop at NC State.
TAPPI and NC State are working together to deliver a specialized financial course centered on your objectives in the pulp, paper and related industries.
Registration is underway now for this exceptional workshop:
NC State Financial and Strategic Analysis for the Pulp, Paper and Related Industries
October 5-6 in Raleigh, North Carolina
Register now because seats are expected to fill to capacity.
In this course, you will learn how to:
• Utilize basic and sophisticated financial analysis tools
• Build financial analysis from scratch
• Analyze business operations
• Estimate financial outcomes
• Support decision making
• Understand cash flow valuation, and investment rules
• Learn depreciation, capital budgeting, and cost of debt
• Better promote your ideas, products and services
• Use benchmarking to improve plant performance
No business background is required.
The panel of experts for this course are well known for their expertise in innovation, product launch and business development and investment analysis in the forest products industry.