TAPPI is offering an introductory printing course that will help you kick off your start to PaperCon 2017 – an excellent opportunity to reinforce your knowledge of paper printing fundamentals. The course is in April at PaperCon, but you'll want to register before March 24.
The Introduction to Printing 101 Course
April 22-23, 2017
Why You Should Attend
The curriculum is taught by the experts from TAPPI’s Coating and Graphic Arts Division.
New and emerging digital technologies in UV and LED printing are featured.
Training on this topic is scarce and may be the only opportunity you get to receive it!
• Commercial print methods & equipment
• Offset & emerging digital technologies
• Paper & packaging grades & methods
• Print and press problems & solutions
• Predicting & testing print quality
• Color perception & color gamut
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who need to understand print quality, attend print trials, trouble shoot print problems or are new to printing operations.
Register by March 24 to save at least $100 on rates.