TAPPI Professional Certificates
Setting a new standard of excellence for careers in the pulp and paper industry
Introducing TAPPI’s newest program for professional development. Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive environment, earning a TAPPI Professional Certificate demonstrates you are ready to manage the demands of tissue manufacturing with expertise.
As an accredited IACET education provider, TAPPI’S Professional Certificate programs are developed by industry practitioners who uniquely understand the technical knowledge and experience required for superior performance in the global forest products environment.
Earning a TAPPI Professional Certificate in Tissue Operations and Runnability ensures the candidate has demonstrated competency in critical tissue manufacturing knowledge, including:
• Overall understanding of the papermaking process and best practices for optimum runnability
• Principles of wet end chemistry and the impact of recycled furnishes on paper characteristics
• Procedures to improve the cleaning and conditioning of felts and wires
• Trouble shooting and improvement opportunities on the dry end of the paper machine
• Techniques to increase machine productivity through the Yankee dryer, steam, coating and hood systems
Elevate your reputation amongst employers, clients and peers and position yourself for success. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.