TAPPI Membership Benefits
Gain 24/7 access to the latest technical advancements and solutions available in our e-library
With news and information specific to your area of expertise
Continue Your Professional Development
Take advantage of TAPPI's online and classroom courses
Through our Membership Directory, technical committees (100+) and world-class events, there are ongoing opportunities to get involved.
TAPPI is the world's largest association of professionals in the pulp, paper, packaging and converting industries. TAPPI provides members with Access to Knowledge and Access to Networks to gain information, share insights with others who face similar challenges, and contribute more fully to your employer, industry associates and society. Specific benefits for members include:
- Print and electronic subscriptions to Paper360°, and e-subscription to TAPPI JOURNAL.
- e-Library: our industry's largest collection of papers, articles, reports and technical documents, fully-searchable and downloadable.
- Specialty newsletters and e-Updates specific to your interest.
- Member discounts on TAPPI PRESS published books, proceedings, CD-ROMs & 50% off Standards and Technical Information Papers (TIPs) when joining or renewing.
- Event and Education Discounts: 33% off list prices: valuable face-to-face time with your industry peers.
- Networking: Committee and Leadership Opportunities to help you grow professionally while you help shape the industry.
- Career Center: free job searching and résumé posting to a job website across industries.
- Recognition among your peers through presentations and awards.
- Online TAPPI Membership Directory puts you in touch with other TAPPI members.
- TAPPI Buyers Guide puts you directly in touch with suppliers.
TAPPI Membership Levels
- Professional (1 Year) – Individual working in the pulp, paper, and converting industry.....US $174
** Join as a Professional for 2 or 3 years and Save: 2 Years @ US$328 (save US$20), 3 Years @ US$480 (save US$42)
- Young Professional – 29 years of age or younger, in the pulp, paper, and converting industry.....US $119
- Affiliate – Organization, university library, or government agency.....US $355
- Student and 1st year on jobYear – Full-time degree candidate in accredited science or engineering school.....US $35
** Must be current TAPPI Student Member to qualify for the 1st year on the job rate. Limited to 7 years without special permission.
- Retired – Retired from working in the pulp, paper, and converting industry.....US $92
- Sustaining Membership – Corporate Support Membership Package.....US $2,500
Download a PDF benefits